What is Age Management Medicine?
Ready for a new you?
Set up a free and private consultation with our EhormonesMD experts today!
Age Management Medicine
You might be wondering: exactly what does an age management doctor do? Age management clinics such as Ehormones MD mark a relatively new and exciting shift in modern healthcare.
Age management medicine focuses on maximizing optimal health using science-based therapies and proactive planning, aiming to preserve physical and mental functionalities and overall quality of life. Rather than accepting the degenerative signs of aging as something that people simply have to “deal with,” age management specialists help patients make targeted improvements and implement customized treatments to look and feel their best – even as they progress into middle age and beyond!
At Ehormones MD, our precise approach to anti-aging treatments involves a series of components:
- Detailed evaluation of a patient’s medical history, lifestyle, family history, current symptoms, and goals
- Lab work to assess present and ongoing internal health
- Development of a personalized plan to reduce negative symptoms and improve overall wellbeing
- Tailored testosterone replacement and HGH therapies, if needed
- Supplements/medical prescriptions, as needed
- Stress reduction
- Nutrition and fitness support
Ultimately, our philosophy is that “normal” doesn’t necessarily equate to “ideal” – just because there are many signs of aging that come with getting older, you should never feel forced to settle for a subpar quality of life.
Combat the Signs and Symptoms of Aging with Innovative Treatments and Therapies
Are you ready to reclaim control of your body, mind, and sense of wellbeing? There are many factors that can make anti-aging treatments a good option. For many of our patients, their journey began with the realization that they didn’t feel as energetic or vibrant as they wanted to be. It’s common for patients to describe feeling “off,” or that they aren’t quite their normal selves, even without being able to put a finger on specific symptoms.
Generally, anti-aging treatments can be an effective way to reduce the signs of aging, such as:
- Low energy and fatigue
- Mood swings, irritability, or trouble focusing
- Sleep issues
- Weight gain, especially around the midsection
- Sexual dysfunction, including decreased erections, low sex drive, or poor performance
- Anxiety or depression
- Loss in muscle mass
- Inability to lose weight
- Thinning hair
- “Brain fog”
Because Ehormones MD is unique in that we provide a completely customized treatment plan for each and every patient, we can be an outstanding fit for a broad range of needs. Whereas a typical hormone clinic may not be able to appropriately serve your unique goals, our practitioners go above and beyond to support you in your health and happiness.
The Benefits of Age Management Medicine from Ehormones MD
There might not be a magical “fountain of youth” that can literally turn back time, but anti-aging treatments can certainly come close. It’s not unusual for our new patients to be surprised to learn that a large majority of the side effects of aging can be tied to hormonal imbalance or other, easy-to-correct issues.
The benefits of anti-aging treatments range from the physical to the mental, including:
- Increased sex drive and performance
- Easier weight loss and fat reduction
- Better moods
- Higher-quality sleep
- Improved focus and concentration
- Healthier-looking skin, hair, etc.
- Reduced stress
- Development of healthier habits, including nutrition and fitness
- Happier relationships (romantic, friendships, etc.) as a result of feeling better
- Improved self-esteem
If you’re feeling discouraged, exhausted, and lacking in self-confidence, here’s what you should know: life doesn’t have to be this way. You deserve to feel attractive, energetic, and ready to be your best self at home, work, in the gym, and anywhere and everywhere else. And at Ehormones MD, we are here and ready to help you achieve your goals – all you have to do is take that first step and contact the office nearest you.
Age management medicine integrates a combination of strategies to enhance mental and physical health by slowing, stopping or virtually reversing the aging processes.
Age Management strategies include:
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
- HGH Therapy
- Fitness programs
- Enhancing energy and metabolism
- Nutrition planning
- Supplement/vitamin therapy
- Natural hormone balancing
- Weight management programs
- Stress reduction plans
- Ongoing evaluations
Many of the symptoms we have come to accept as just a part of aging are in fact caused by nutritional, metabolic or hormonal deficiencies. If you think you may be a candidate for Testosterone Therapy or HGH Therapy, contact our office for a Free Consultation at 1-800-658-8858.
Nationwide locations ready to serve you
If you have any questions or want to book a treatment, you can contact us using contact form bellow.
We’re here 24/7 to help.